J3774 : Gelston's Corner, Belfast
near to Sydenham, Ballyhackamore, Ballymacarret, Ormeau and Queens Island, Ireland
The Belmont Road, Belfast
The Belmont Road runs from the Holywood Road, at Gelstonís Corner, through suburban east Belfast, to Craigantlet hill just outside the built-up area. The townlands seem to be Strandtown, Knocknagoney Ballymiscaw and Killeen.
- Grid Square
- J3774, 267 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 25 November, 2009 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 25 November, 2009
- Road Junction > Road junction (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 371 745 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.0548N 5:52.6828W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 371 745
- View Direction
- East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 415 times.