J5081 : Bangor Town Hall
near to Bangor, Ireland
Bangor Town Hall
Bangor Town Hall was built as Bangor Castle in 1852 for Robert Ward. It was acquired by the Council in 1941 and became the Town Hall in 1952. It has an attractive setting in Castle Park (the former grounds). As well as the council chamber and offices it also contains a heritage centre.
- Grid Square
- J5081, 698 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 5 August, 2006 (more nearby)
- Saturday, 5 August, 2006
- Town Hall (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 50 81 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 54:39.5488N 5:40.1141W
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 232 times.