J4681 : Nipplewort, Crawfordsburn
near to Crawfordburn, Helens Bay and Bangor, Ireland
Crawfordsburn Country Park
A country park located on the southern shores of Belfast Lough close to Helen's Bay. The park features beaches and a wooded glen which travels inland to a waterfall close to the village of Crawfordsburn. The park is managed by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency.
- Grid Square
- J4681, 279 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 6 September, 2012 (more nearby)
- Saturday, 8 September, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 465 816 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:39.7002N 5:43.8254W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 465 816
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 9 times.