J3474 : Former ship's lifeboat, Belfast
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Ballymacarret, Beal Feirste and Cliftonville, Ireland
The barge "Confiance", Belfast
A former Dutch barge now used as a floating museum at the Lanyon Quay (formerly part of the Laganbank Road), Belfast.
- Grid Square
- J3474, 2281 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 16 September, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 16 September, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 344 742 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.9158N 5:55.2341W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 345 743
- View Direction
- Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 28 times.