J3370 : Mallard, Lagan towpath, Belfast (2)
near to Windsor, Stranmillis, Beal Feirste, Ballynafeigh and Rosetta, Ireland
Mallard, River Lagan, Belfast/Lisburn
Mallard ducks are common along the River Lagan between Stranmillis and Sprucefield and, although used to people, are not tame. This is a collection of photographs showing some of the birds at various places along the towpath.
- Grid Square
- J3370, 104 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 20 September, 2012 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 20 September, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 336 703 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:33.8013N 5:56.1118W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 336 703
- View Direction
- West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 38 times.