J3369 : Larch cone, Belvoir forest, Belfast
near to Windsor, Balmoral and Stranmillis, Ireland
Belvoir forest, Belfast
Belvoir forest is some 185 acres of woodland, in south/south east Belfast, between the Lagan and Newtownbreda. It opened in 1961. The plans for a motorway through it seem to have been abandoned.
- Grid Square
- J3369, 117 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 20 September, 2012 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 20 September, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 332 694 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:33.3324N 5:56.4323W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 333 694
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 16 times.