J3370 : Flood, Lagan towpath, Belfast
near to Windsor, Stranmillis, Beal Feirste, Ballynafeigh and Rosetta, Ireland
The Lagan towpath, Belfast on 18 October 2012
Some photographs taken along the towpath, between the Stranmillis weir and Belvoir Forest when the Lagan was high after two days of heavy, but not continuous, rain.
- Grid Square
- J3370, 104 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 18 October, 2012 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 18 October, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 336 702 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:33.7956N 5:56.0935W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 336 702
- View Direction
- Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 22 times.