J3374 : The Ulster Reform Club, Belfast
near to Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Beal Feirste, Cliftonville and Skegoneill, Ireland
The Ulster Reform Club, Belfast
One of the buildings erected as part of the redevelopment of Hercules Place and Hercules Street as Royal Avenue and one of two landmark buildings at the southern end (the other was the Provincial Bank (now a Tesco). It was built, of red sandstone, in 1883-85. The architects were Maxwell and Tuke of Manchester. The material has survived well. This plain but distinguished building includes some interesting features and detail.
- Grid Square
- J3374, 1608 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 21 October, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 21 October, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 337 743 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.9857N 5:55.8527W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 338 743
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 30 times.