J2991 : Footbridge, Ballyclare
near to Ballyeaston and Ballyclare, Ireland
The Sixmilewater, Co Antrim
The Sixmilewater is longer than the name suggests – approximately 20 miles in total. It rises to the north of Carrickfergus and flows by way of Ballyclare, Dunadry and Antrim town into Lough Neagh.
- Grid Square
- J2991, 3 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Geograph (Second Visitor for J2991)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 28 October, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 28 October, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 290 912 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:45.1298N 5:59.7670W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 290 912
- View Direction
- East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 14 times.