C8532 : Railway junction, Coleraine
near to Coleraine, Ireland
Coleraine - Castlerock railway improvements
The railway between Coleraine and Castlerock closed during July 2012 to facilitate a major reconstruction of the line. It is due to re-open in April 2013. A second phase of the work (due in 2014) will install new signalling and see the closure of Castlerock signal cabin.
- Grid Square
- C8532, 117 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 31 October, 2012 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 31 October, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: C 852 329 [100m precision]
WGS84: 55:8.1639N 6:39.8635W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: C 853 327
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 74 times.