J5078 : KX300 telephone box, Conlig (February 2017)
taken 1 month ago, near to Conlig, Northern Ireland
Telephone boxes, Northern Ireland
A series of photographs showing some of the public telephone boxes in Northern Ireland. With the widespread ownership of mobiles the use of the public phone had declined. I have a notion that they will become like railways – still some left but most closed.
- Grid Square
- J5078, 16 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image Type ?
- type:close look type:cross grid
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 16 February, 2017 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 16 February, 2017
- Geographical Context
- Place (from Tags)
- Primary Subject of Photo
- Subject Location
Irish: J 500 780 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:37.6890N 5:40.6852W
- Camera Location
- Irish: J 499 780
- View Direction
- Southeast (about 135 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 12 times.