O1370 : St. Mary's Church, Julianstown

taken 10 years ago, near to Ninch East, Painestown and Smithstown, Meath, Ireland

St. Mary's Church, Julianstown
St. Mary's Church, Julianstown
Erected c.1770 on the site of the medieval parish church, St. Mary's Church of Ireland, was rebuilt and enlarged in 1861-3 to a design by Welland and Gillespie. The present tower was added in 1910 (Buildings of Ireland:North Leinster). The Peppers of Ballygarth Castle were the generous patrons. Major renovations commenced in June 2008.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kieran Campbell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
O1370, 7 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 13 July, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 13 July, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! O 13755 70805 [1m precision]
WGS84: 53:40.4862N 6:16.7641W
Camera Location
Irish: geotagged! O 13735 70755
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 244 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register