L6550 : Christ Church, Clifden

taken 10 years ago, near to An Clochan, Ballinaboy and Drinagh, Galway, Ireland

Christ Church, Clifden
Christ Church, Clifden
Clifden, the capital of Connemara, was founded as a new town by John D'Arcy in the early 19th century. The first Church of Ireland on this site, overlooking the town, was built in 1812 and replaced by the present building in 1853.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Tiger and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
L6550, 43 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 27 July, 2008   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 2 August, 2008
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! L 656 506 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:29.3066N 10:1.5350W
Camera Location
Irish: geotagged! L 657 506
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 190 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register