J1417 : The "Still Ostrea" at Warrenpoint
near to Omeath, Burren, Ardaghy and Ballinteskin, Louth, Ireland
The ferries, ships and boats of Carlingford Lough
A collection of photographs showing some the ships and boats using Carlingford Lough including Warrenpoint, Greenore and Carlingford harbours and the Newry ship canal.
- Grid Square
- J1417, 45 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 1 October, 2008 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 1 October, 2008
- Boat (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 142 179 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:5.8660N 6:15.2987W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 143 180
- View Direction
- Southwest (about 225 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 79 times.