Path improvements, Minnowburn, Belfast :: Shared Description
Work is underway improving part of the Giantís Ring path, alongside the Minnowburn and the provision of a new path from it, to the pond beside the Ballylesson Road.
Selection is automatic and approximate, it might not always select closely matching descriptions
- Carvings, Minnowburn, Belfast
- A walk from Minnowburn to the Giant's Ring, Belfast
- Minnowburn, Edenderry and the Lagan towpath 21 February 2011
- Misty Minnowburn, Belfast - 28 December 2010
- The Barnett Demesne, Belfast
- Belvoir forest, Belfast
- Mary Peters Track and woodland, Belfast
- Morelands's Meadow, Belfast
- The Eel Weir, River Lagan, Edenderry
5 images use this description:
These Shared Descriptions
are common to multiple images. For example, you can create a generic description for an object shown in a photo, and reuse the description on all photos of the object. All descriptions are public and shared between contributors, i.e. you can reuse a description created by others, just as they can use yours.
Created: Sun, 15 Jan 2012, Updated: Sun, 15 Jan 2012
The 'Shared Description' text on this page is Copyright 2012 Albert Bridge, however it is specifically licensed so that contributors can reuse it on their own images without restriction.