Geograph Knowledgebase / FAQ

Photo Contributors

Can I replace a year old photo with an identical one of better quality?
It is not possible to replace the image on the photo page but you can upload a larger size version of the same image with different/better processing and note the fact it exists in your description.
We are reluctant to remove images which have been on the site for a while (no telling where they have been linked from) so this is the preferred method of adding a better quality version.

· 1 of 163 questions shown. View All
· Can't find the answer you looking for? Ask a question now! ·

Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved] the content of this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.

You are not logged in login | register