O1334 : Bandstand in Phoenix Park, Dublin

taken 12 years ago, near to Islandbridge, Cabra, Phibsborough, Dolphin's Barn and New Kilmainham, Dublin, Ireland

Bandstand in Phoenix Park, Dublin
Bandstand in Phoenix Park, Dublin
The bandstand dates from 1890, and is in an area known as The Hollow. The manufacturers were Musgrave & Co of Belfast.

Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and, with a size of 709 hectares, it is more than double the size of New York's Central Park. It also exceeds the size of all of London's major parks put together. Phoenix Park contains a varied mix of buildings, facilities and monuments and is an attractive place to visit on a fine day. Like many such city parks, however, it is best not to visit once dark has fallen.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright P L Chadwick and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
O1334, 152 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 12 September, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 18 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Sport, Leisure  Park and Public Gardens  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! O 130 348 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:21.1271N 6:18.2171W
Camera Location
Irish: geotagged! O 130 348
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Bandstand 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 1020 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register