H4672 : Campsie House, Omagh

taken 14 years ago, near to An Oghmagh, Northern Ireland

Campsie House, Omagh
Campsie House, Omagh
Located at 1 Hospital Road and built circa 1901, it was the home of the Fleming family. This family owned land from Campsie to Cranny Bridge on the right hand side of the Hospital Road.They also owned the land where the persent tennis club is off the Crevenagh Road. This house is now the headquarters of the Western Education and Library Board. In the background to the right is Omagh High School
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kenneth Allen and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
H4672, 2509 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 24 November, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 25 November, 2007
Category
House   (more nearby)
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! H 460 726 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.9731N 7:17.3413W
Camera Location
Irish: geotagged! H 460 726
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 315 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register