O0663 : Church and graveyard, Ardcath, Co. Meath

taken 13 years ago, near to Ardcath, Meath, Ireland

Church and graveyard, Ardcath, Co. Meath
Church and graveyard, Ardcath, Co. Meath
In ruins since the 17th century or earlier, the 13th century Church of the Blessed Virgin stands in a large graveyard in the village of Ardcath. In 1421 Rev John Bolt, of this church, was given license to study for a year at Oxford College.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Kieran Campbell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Loading map... (JavaScript required)
Grid Square
O0663, 7 images   (more nearby search)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 2 September, 2007   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 16 December, 2007
Category
Church (ruined)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
Irish: geotagged! O 0635 6310 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:36.4278N 6:23.6422W
Camera Location
Irish: geotagged! O 0635 6310
View Direction
Northeast (about 45 degrees)
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for O0663) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 659 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · Geograph Coverage Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
thumbs up icon
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register